piątek, 23 stycznia 2015

It’s all about shoes!!!

I guess this time Vince will go nuts once he finds out I’ve been shopping again ;P But I mean, come on! With these prices (sale time) one can never be indifferent to all those nice pairs waiting down there in the shop. Especially when the ONE is a woman and especially when this woman is ME ;) I don’t know what’s going on with shoes but I have like half a zillion of them (including about seven pairs of slippers). Generally, people (mostly women) collect shoes more passionately than anything else. I haven’t heard anyone talking about tons of t-shirts or pairs of trousers. They rarely brag about endless collections of earrings or belts. It’s mostly about shoes.
I don’t know if it’s because of the Sex and the City and every girl wanting to be like Carrie. Or maybe it’s because of the fact that shoe size is limited to our foot length and is unchangeable no matter what we eat and how often we move. Shoes don’t ask about OUR size and don’t emphasize cellulite. In fact, proper shoes can help covering all these flaws and make us look sexy instead :D

            But then again: “The fact is, sometimes it’s really hard to walk in a (single) woman’s shoes. That’s why we need really special ones now and then to make the walk a little more fun” (Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City). Well maybe the ones I’ve bought aren’t Jimmy Choos, Manolos or Louboutins but still I hope it’s going to be fun! :)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz